We have the pleasure of once again bringing Baby Barre back to all the mommas and young babes!
Baby Barre is unique in that it allows pre/post natal mommas to fit in a workout and look after their own wellbeing while enjoying some quality time with their babe by their side. Adding the extra weight of a baby can be challenging, but it will aid in the process of regaining strength after giving birth.
So let’s plié, pulse and strengthen our bodies together during a fun, safe, and effective workout that will leave you feeling more energized than before you came!
New to the fall session is a choice of two different locations (Central and Southwest), each complete with a beautiful dance studio to work out in. These studios each consist of a ballet barre that act as a support in your movements and help you get the best out of your Barre experience. We are super excited for this new addition!!
Cost Per Session: $60
To Register: Fill out our online Registration Form
Bonnie Doon Session:
- Dates, Option 1: Mondays, Sep 14 – Oct 26, 2015 (no class Oct 10 due to Thanksgiving)
- Dates, Option 2: Fridays, Sep 18 – Oct 30, 2015 (no class Sep 25 due to facility closure)
- Time: 9:45 – 10:40am
- Location: La Girandole, in La Cité Francophone (#12, 8627 rue Marie-Anne Gaboury)
- Your instructor: Jeanette
- Dates: Thursdays, Sep 17 – Oct 22, 2015
- Time: 10:15 – 11:10am
- Location: Riverbend Dance Academy (5637A Riverbend Rd NW. Please note the sign will say Krave Catering. RDA moved to this location)
- Your instructor: Stephanie
Brittney with Portage Babywearing Services will be providing her expertise on carriers and help you experience the most comfort whether your babe or toddler is worn on your front or on your back. For questions regarding appropriate carriers please contact Brittney
For those who have additional toddlers or preschoolers in tow, you are welcome to bring them along to play on the sidelines. Just pack them a snack and an activity that will keep them occupied.