This is one of our favourite workouts to teach . . . who doesn’t love seeing that much adorableness in one room!
Baby Barre is unique in that it allows pre/post natal mommas to fit in a workout and look after their own wellbeing while enjoying some quality time with their babe by their side. Adding the extra weight of a baby can be challenging, but it will aid in the process of regaining strength after giving birth.
So let’s plié, pulse and strengthen our bodies together during a fun, safe, and effective workout that will leave you feeling more energized than before you came!
Cost Per Session: $60. Drop ins are welcome on Thursdays in Riverbend for $12.
To Register: Fill out our online Registration Form
Bonnie Doon Session:
- Option 1: Mondays, Nov 2 – Dec 7, 2015
- Option 2: Fridays, Nov 6 – Dec 11, 2015
- Time: 9:45 – 10:40am
- Location: La Girandole, in La Cité Francophone (#12, 8627 rue Marie-Anne Gaboury)
- Your instructor: Jeanette
- Option 3: Tuesdays, Nov 3 – Dec 8, 2015
- Option 4: Thursdays, Nov 5 – Dec 10, 2015
- Time: 10:15 – 11:10am
- Location: Riverbend Dance Academy (5637A Riverbend Rd NW, look for purple Riverbend Dance Academy sign)
- Your instructor: Stephanie
Brittney with Portage Babywearing Services will be providing her expertise on carriers and help you experience the most comfort whether your babe or toddler is worn on your front or on your back. For questions regarding appropriate carriers please contact Brittney
For those who have additional toddlers or preschoolers in tow, you are welcome to bring them along to play on the sidelines. Just pack them a snack and an activity that will keep them occupied.