Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!
It may be cold outside, but Fit Community’s Baby Barre is sure to warm you up! Baby Barre is unique in that it allows pre/post natal mommas to fit in a workout and look after their own wellbeing while enjoying some quality time with their babe by their side. Adding the extra weight of a baby can be challenging, but it will aid in the process of regaining strength after giving birth.
So let’s plié, pulse and strengthen our bodies together during a fun, safe, and effective workout that will leave you feeling more energized than before you came!
Cost Per Session: $70 for 7-class session
To Register: Fill out our online Registration Form
Bonnie Doon Session:
- Option 1: Mondays, Jan 4 – Feb 22, 2016 (no class Feb 15 for Family Day) (Class full. Waitlist only)
- Option 2: Fridays, Jan 8 – Feb 19, 2016 (Class full. Waitlist only)
- Time: 9:45 – 10:40am
- Location: La Girandole, in La Cité Francophone (#12, 8627 rue Marie-Anne Gaboury)
- Your instructor: Jeanette
- Option 3: Tuesdays, Jan 5 – Feb 16, 2016 (Class full. Waitlist only)
- Option 4: Wednesdays, Jan 20 – Feb 17, 2016. This session will be $50 for 5-class session (Class full. Waitlist only)
- Option 5: Thursdays, Jan 7 – Feb 18, 2016 (Class full. Waitlist only)
- Time: 10:15 – 11:10am
- Location: Riverbend Dance Academy (5637A Riverbend Rd NW, look for the purple Riverbend Dance Academy sign)
- Your instructor: Stephanie